See which June deal ideas generated the most revenue
Below you will find the top 10 individual deals and the top 10 deal sites from June.
Many of the top June deal ideas were outdoor related, including water parks, zip line, a nursery and garden center, golf, and a couple hotels with great swimming or tennis amenities. WBOC-TV took advantage of the summer theme and brought their customers an excellent seafood deal with The Red Roost.
Top Ten Deals by Total Revenue
- Honolulu Star-Advertiser‘s Five Star International Buffet
- Provo Daily Herald‘s Stadium of Fire
- St. Louis Post Dispatch‘s Grafton Zip Line Adventure
- Bellingham Herald‘s Bakerview Nursery and Garden Center
- The Washington Post‘s Station 4
- Newsday‘s Westhampton Bath & Tennis Hotel & Marina
- Bellingham Herald‘s Shuksan Golf Club
- KSTP-TV’s Bunker Beach
- Miami Herald‘s South Lake Buena Vista Suites at Calypso Cay
- WBOC-TV’s The Red Roost
Top Ten Deals Sites by Total Revenue
- St. Louis Post-Dispatch
- Charlotte Observer
- The Miami Herald
- Omaha World-Herald
- The Washington Post
- Honolulu Star Advertiser
Running online contests? Take a look at the what contests excelled in June.